- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Ana Mandara Dalat
Prices From: $198
Set in the cool climate of the rural highlands of Central Vietnam, Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat comprises 17 French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's and lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, décor and charm. The surrounding countryside and town provide beautiful views from all areas of the gently sloping hillside property.
Located on approximately 35-acres of suburban parkland that forms its own unique compound, the villas offers 64 individual accommodations comprising between three and five en-suited rooms plus an individual kitchen allowing butlers to attend to all requests - from breakfast through to privately arranged in-villa dining. Various room types include dedicated spa suites for additional pampering.
A range of restaurant options includes European-inspired cuisine, a fine dining restaurant serving delicious Vietnamese and fusion fare, a wine bar and a walk in wine cellar stocking a large selection of wines from both the new and old world. Other dining options include in-villa dining and personalised group barbeques.
Set amidst this French Colonial Villa, the Six Senses Spa includes five treatment rooms with extraordinary views across Dalat country life; providing a unique 'location' twist to an already highly successful product. As steam emanates from the outdoor hot tubs through the tall pine trees and an organic flower garden produces ingredients for home-prepared aromatherapy, the Six Senses Spa at is a truly unique holistic experience.
Dalat is located in the South Central highlands of Vietnam. Known unofficially (and somewhat romantically) as The City of Eternal Spring, Dalat also lays claim to the title of le Petit Paris. A scaled down version of the Eiffel Tower emerging from the city centre adds a certain Parisian feel, however it is the natural beauty of Xuan Huong Lake and the numerous examples of European inspired architecture and wide city streets that are really the centerpiece of this romantic and seductive city.
Region: Asia - Southeast
Nearest Airport: HAN
Le Lai Street, Ward 5
Lam Dong Province
- All rates are in US Dollars and are subject to 5% service charge and 10% government tax and exclusive of breakfast.
- Required a minimum of 3 nights stay on Jan 01-15 & Dec 20-31
- A child under 6 years sharing the same bed with their parents is free of charge. (room only)
- Airport transfer: 12 nett - SIC/way/pax. 35 nett /private/car/way (Max 3 person)
Regular Season (Jan 16-Dec 19, 2008):
- Cancellations made 15 days or more before arrival date: No Charge.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days before arrival date: 50% of stay or cancelled nights is charged.
- Cancellations or amendments made 7 days or less before arrival: Full length of stay or reduced nights is charged.
Peak Season (Dec 20-Jan 15, 2009):
- Cancellations made 45 days or more before arrival date: No Charge.
- Cancellations made between 44 and 21 days before arrival date: 25% of stay or cancelled nights is charged.
- Cancellations made between 20 and 14 days before arrival date: 50% of stay or cancelled nights is charged.
- Cancellations or amendments made less than 14 days before arrival: The full length of stay or reduced nights is charged.