- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Prices From: $629 - $1000
Palazzo Sasso is a stunning five-star deluxe hotel on Italy's famous Amalfi coast. The hotel is a 12th century Italian villa tucked away in the hill top village of Ravello and perched high on the cliffs, 350 meters (1,000 ft.) above the sparkling Mediterranean. Palazzo Sasso overlooks some of the coast's most picturesque fishing villages. Since its opening as a new hotel in 1997, Palazzo Sasso has been rated as one of the world's finest hotels and boasts two-star Michelin dining.
All rooms and suites are decorated with handmade Vietri tiles, antique carpets and furniture from the XVIII and XIX centuries, complete with brass accessories and appliqués. All rooms are luxuriously appointed with Frette linen and Bulgari amenities, satellite TV, safe, minibar and internet access.
Dining at Palazzo Sasso is truly a unique experience. You can enjoy a candle-light dinner served in two Michelin stars rated restaurant, Rossellinis, or a more casual meal on the Terrazza Belvedere. At the "Caffé dell'Arte" you will have a peaceful and memorable time, either sipping a cocktail or munching on snacks. The music of the pianist will delight you through some great lazy evenings in a very romantic atmosphere.
Situated on the cliff-top of the Amalfi Coast, Ravello is a very important historical and cultural center. Among the various places of outstanding interest are: Villa Rufolo, Villa Cimbrone and the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta. Famous classical music concerts are held on a stage over-hanging the sea from July through October. The surroundings of the seven village "fragments" of Ravello amount to a wild, scenic garden affording leisurely walks or more challenging treks up into the mountains. There are many options, but walks from Scala to Pontone & Torre dello Ziro, an ancient watch-tower surveying a wide stretch of the sea for pirates and Saracene invaders. From there are stepped paths and lanes leading down the beaches at Minori, Atrani & Amalfi.
Region: Europe - Western
Nearest Airport: FCO
VIA SAN GIOVANNI DEL TORO 28
- Please note that all rates are subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- The Hotel is open from March 20th to October 31st, 2008.
- 10% VAT not included.
- Hot & Cold Buffet Breakfast Included
- Same rate for double or single occupancy
- Car and Helicopter service available on request
- Valet Parking Euro 34.00 per day
- In case of cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival date - no penalty will be charged.
- In case of cancellations between 29 days and 7 days prior to arrival day - 1 night penalty will be charged.
- In case of cancellations between 6 and 1 days prior to arrival date - 3 nights will be charged.
- In case of cancellations or No shows, less than 24 hours on arrival date or reduction of stay - the entire stay will be charged.
- Please note that the above cancellation policy is also applicable in case of reduction of stay.