- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
A Few Days in Cairo
Prices From: $768 per person
Cairo is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in Africa and the Arab world. This tour will allow you to enjoy a three full-day tour around this modern metropolis. In the Downtown center of Cairo, wander through the priceless treasures of the Egyptian Museum, home to over 120,000 ancient Egyptian artifacts. Outside of the city, you will also visit the famous Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Don't forget to try your bargaining skills at Cairo's lively Khan El-Khalili bazaar and stroll through the old Coptic and Islamic quarters of the city, where impressive and beautiful Islamic architecture towers over the streets.
Day 1 - Cairo Arrival
Arrival at Cairo International Airport. A representative will meet and assist you. Transfer to your hotel for the night.
Day 2 - Saqqara - Giza
After breakfast, enjoy a full day trip starting with the Step Pyramids of Saqqara. Continue to Dahshur, a royal necropolis housing the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramids. Indulge your taste buds in one of the tastiest Egyptian dishes, kushary, a mix of rice, lentils, chick peas, and macaroni combined with tomato sauce topped with caramelized onions served at a local Egyptian restaurant. After lunch, visit the three most spectacular pyramids of Egypt, the Pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx and enjoy a short camel ride at the Giza Plateau.
Day 3 - Cairo
Wander through the treasures of the Cairo Egyptian Museum in the morning. After lunch, visit the quarters of Old Cairo, including the Coptic Museum, the Hanging Church, and the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Day 4 - Cairo
Start with a tour of the Islamic quarters of Cairo, including the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali Pasha. Stroll along Al-Mu'izz where a maze of mosques, sabils (water fountains), kuttabs (Quranic schools), houses and wekalas (trade complexes) truly reflect the splendor of Islamic architecture. End your tour at Khan El-Khalili bazaar, where you can treat yourself to a culinary experience at Naguib Mahfouz Restaurant, an Arabian style restaurant located in the heart of the bazaar.
Day 5 - Cairo Departure
Free time in Cairo (depending on your flight schedule). Transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Region: Middle East
- Our programs are particularly focused on cultural exposure and people-to-people interactions.We maximize your exposure to the local culture, creating a unique experience that most tourist do not get to experience.
- Our relationships with certified Egyptologists guarantee that you will be accompanied by people capable of helping you understand the 5,000 years of civilization that you will be introduced to on your journey.
- Tasting the cuisine of a visited country is an important factor to the success of an itinerary. Therefore, we have carefully chosen a selection of lunch venues serving an assortment of Egyptian cuisine, providing you with a chance to taste & indulge in traditional meals.
- You will be able to truly experience Egyptian culture, whether you choose to spend time in Cairo's Egyptian Museum, visit the Pyramids of Giza or bargain at the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar.
- We work with you to plan your trip, ensuring adequate time is spent in each location so that you can explore and experience everything you want to on your trip to Egypt.
- Prices Starting From $798* per person(based on double occupancy)
- A licensed, well-trained, English-speaking guide, who visits the clients the evening before departure to explain the trek and answer any questions.
- All tours in Cairo including lunch.
- Entrance fees of the monumental sites mentioned at the program.
- Hand-selected accommodations - boutique urban hotels and unique lodging options.