- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Playa Samara, Costa Rica
Prices From: $250
Situated in the Nicoya Peninsula, Hotel Punta Islita opened its doors in 1994 evolving from a traditional Costa Rican cattle & timber hacienda to a world-class boutique destination that has remained true to the rich customs and traditions of the Guanacaste Province. Hotel Punta Islita is a secluded paradise of spectacular ocean views, charming luxury, and exciting activities underscored by a genuine commitment to responsible tourism. Explore authentic Costa Rican culture, the natural beauty of the Guanacaste province, and the wellness benefits of the Nicoya Peninsula.
Hotel Punta Islita's accommodations enjoy spectacular ocean cove views, a distinctive architectural style, warm ambiance, and privacy. From cozy Deluxe Rooms to romantic Suites, charming Casitas, and family Villas, you will find the perfect option for your vacation or getaway.
A swimming pool set in tandem with the breaking waves and surrounded by landscaped gardens offers a playful atmosphere for adults and children alike. Sip a refreshing Mojito at the swim-up bar or savor a delicate tilapia ceviche at the casual Borrancho Restaurant. Children can also enjoy a swing and slide set at the Borrancho playground.
Hotel Punta Islita's awe-inspiring natural setting and proximity to unspoiled Costa Rican villages provide ideal opportunities to explore idyllic landscapes, experience authentic Guanacaste lifestyles, and engage in rugged adventure. Hotel Punta Islita offers a range of activities including canopy zip lining, horseback riding, surfing, sea-kayaking, hiking, golfing and wildlife viewing. Local guides enhance your enjoyment and ensure your safety.
Region: Central America
Nearest Airport: SJO
- Rates do not include taxes: 16.39%
- Full American or Costa Rican Breakfast included (except in Home Rentals)
- Minimum Stays: 4 Night Minimum Stay during Easter week, 5 night minimum stay during Christmas and 7 nights minimum stay for New Year's week.
- Children under 12 y/o can stay for free when sharing lodging with two adults. 2 children maximum per room (Excepting Villas and Home Rentals).
- Low Season: Cancellations made 15-8 days prior to guest arrival will result in a first-night penalty charge. There will be no reimbursement for late cancellations (7-0 days), no-shows, or unused portion of services.
- High Season: Cancellations made 30-15 days prior to guest arrival will result in a first-night penalty charge. There will be no reimbursement for late cancellations (14-0 days), no-shows, or unused portion of services.
- Easter Week: There will be no reimbursement for cancellations, no-shows, or unused portion of services.
- Christmas and New Year Week: There will be no reimbursement for cancellations, no-shows, or unused portion of services.