- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Nosara, Costa Rica
Prices From: $180
Inspired by the old school tropical destinations of eras that appreciated low key glamour and total excape, The Harmony Hotel in Nosara is the perfect setting for people to get in tune with their natural rhythm. The Harmony is a stone's throw from the best break on Playa Guiones, home to the best surf in Nosara and for that matter, some of the most consistent year-round waves in the world. The water, like the air, is an inviting 80ish degrees all year round. Pizotes, monkeys, ospreys and armadillos thrive in the rich protected green zone that buffers Playa Guiones from anything manmade.
The graceful simplicity of earth tones and crisp whites creates rooms that are rooted in nature and beach life at the Harmony. All 24 accommodations reside on a path that meanders through a tropical garden overflowing with native vegetation. And the ears do not lie-that is the sound of waves. The path ends nearby at the warm, inviting Pacific Ocean on Playa Guiones, Nosara.
The open air restaurant at the Harmony seats 40 guests in a stylish but casual atmosphere that draws upon 70's surf culture, Brazilian Modernism, and old school tropical resorts.Taking its cue from a harmonious way of living, the kitchen cooks up local organic seafood, fruits, and vegetables. In addition to the main restaurant at the Harmony, La Cafeteria provides vegetarian tapas, fresh squeezed juices and herbal teas. Like the restaurant, they use organic ingredients whenever possible.
At the heart of the Harmony's lush tropical garden is its pool. Completely surrounded by several endemic species of plants and trees, which serve as a habitat for various species of birds and butterflies, creating a unique scenic display. And just beyond the Harmony Hotel's banana trees, a can't miss coconut palm marks the arrival at Playa Guiones, one of the best surf spots in Nosara and Guanacaste.
Region: Central America
Nearest Airport: SJO
- All rates are per room, per night, base on double occupancy except the Two Bedroom Suite which is based on quadruple occupancy, and the Harmony House which sleeps up to 6 people.
- Rates do not include taxes.
- - Full a la carte breakfast is included in the rate.
- One yoga class per person per stay is included in the rate.
- Children from 0 to 6 years old do not pay for their room and breakfast is included. Any other services (meals, non-alcoholic beverages, etc.) must be paid for.
- Children 6 years and over pay complete rate for their room and board.
High and Green Season:
- If a reservation is cancelled 22 days or less before the arrival date, the reservation will be charged 100% (even if it hasn?t been prepaid).
- A 100% of the reservation will be charged for ?no-show? (even if it hasn?t been prepaid).
- A reimbursement of 50% of the total amount of the reservation is given if a formal written cancellation notice is received at least 45 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellation received 44 days or less prior to the reservation will not be reimbursed. The reservation will be charged in full (100%) even if it hasn?t been prepaid.
- A 100% of the reservation will be charged for ?no-show?.