- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Tintswalo Safari Lodge
Manyeleti Reserve, South Africa
Prices From: $540 pp/pn
Tintswalo is an exclusive safari lodge under traditional grassing. It is situated in the private Manyeleti Reserve concession (within the Greater Kruger National Park) amongst a pristine wilderness nestled between the Sabi Sand and Timbavati. Manyeleti is unique for its minimal vehicle density and so, the Tintswalo Safari Lodge will offer its guests a true exclusive safari experience abounding in game and spectacular bird wildlife.
Tintswalo Safari lodge is situated along a seasonal river bed amongst an ancient sycamore tree grove. The exquisitely appointed main lodge overlooks a waterhole frequented by a large herd of elephant and other big game. The Explorer suites are all linked to the main lodge by raised wooden walkways. The Tintswalo Manor house, an intimate homely setting with complete privacy, is also within the concession. Luxury en-suite air-conditioned rooms over look a watering hole that often welcomes thirsty visitors of all kinds.
Region: Africa - Eastern and Southern
Nearest Airport: JNB
- Two guided safari activities daily (game drive / bush walk)
- All meals, teas/coffees
- Individual SOS insurance for emergency medical evacuation
- A select introductory spa treatment
- Government tourism levy
- Safari Lodge Only ? All Local Drinks
- Curio purchases
- Transfers (road and air)
- Specialist guiding
- Private safari vehicles
- Manyeleti gate entrance fees
- Community development levy (ZAR 40.00 per person per stay)
- Safari Lodge ? All Premium Brand Drinks* and Cellar Wines
- Manor House ? ALL Drinks
* List of Premium Brand Drinks available upon request
- Pilots and Guides are available upon request at reduced rates.
- Children are welcome at the Manor house and Presidential suite. Children are not permitted in the main lodge.
- Children under the age of 12 are permitted on game drive but at the discretion of the guide. However dangerous game sightings will be limited. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on walks.
- Tintswalo does have a children's programme. Please enquire about the Tintswalo children's program for young guests.
- 220 Volt electricity supply. You should bring universal adapters if you want to charge batteries for any electronic equipment.
- Actual nightly rates may vary slightly from stated rates, at the time of booking, due to currency fluctuations.
Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification.
All cancellations will be subject to the following policy:
- A cancellation of 30 or more days prior to arrival = 70% refund.
- A cancellation of 15 - 30 days prior to arrival = 50% refund.
- A cancellation of 14 or fewer days prior to arrival = no refund