- Two guided safari activities daily (game drive / bush walk)
- All meals, teas/coffees
- Individual SOS insurance for emergency medical evacuation
- A select introductory spa treatment
- Government tourism levy
- Safari Lodge Only ? All Local Drinks
- Curio purchases
- Transfers (road and air)
- Specialist guiding
- Private safari vehicles
- Manyeleti gate entrance fees
- Community development levy (ZAR 40.00 per person per stay)
- Safari Lodge ? All Premium Brand Drinks* and Cellar Wines
- Manor House ? ALL Drinks
* List of Premium Brand Drinks available upon request
- Pilots and Guides are available upon request at reduced rates.
- Children are welcome at the Manor house and Presidential suite. Children are not permitted in the main lodge.
- Children under the age of 12 are permitted on game drive but at the discretion of the guide. However dangerous game sightings will be limited. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on walks.
- Tintswalo does have a children's programme. Please enquire about the Tintswalo children's program for young guests.
- 220 Volt electricity supply. You should bring universal adapters if you want to charge batteries for any electronic equipment.
- Actual nightly rates may vary slightly from stated rates, at the time of booking, due to currency fluctuations.