- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
La Luna Resort
St Georges, Grenada
Prices From: $390
Set on the southwestern tip of the island of Grenada, our exclusive resort is surrounded by emerald green hills and a pristine white-sand beach. The 16 one and two bedroom private guest cottages are designed in an open-style plan to take advantage of the view. Generously sized and tastefully appointed bedroom, featuring king-sized beds, that open onto an expansive veranda with a private plunge pool, framed in natural cotton fabric that serves as an indoor/outdoor living room. From your private deck framed in bamboo, you can smell the perfume of the frangipani, or relax in your private plunge pool. You can have a relaxing massage or a meditation/yoga lesson on your private veranda.
Laluna´s intimate environment of the thatched roof dining room restaurant opens directly onto the beach, offering guests a romantic view of the bay. Our cocktail bar curves around the open-air deck lounge and the main pool, creating one of the most idyllic spots on the island.
The secluded beach at Laluna has chaise lounges, and a covered open-air pavilion with seating areas and bar. The crystal clear seas surrounding Laluna are superb for all water sports and other activities. Or rejuvenate your mind and body at our Spa which features massages, body treatments, yoga and a fitness room.
Nearest Airport: GND
- Special packages are available.
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights except during Dec 20th thru Jan 10th. During this time period there is a one week minimum stay, MAP mandatory.
- Our Meal Plan (MAP), that includes breakfast and dinner, is mandatory during Christmas and New Year, and optional throughout the rest of the year. It is an additional cost of $85.00 USD per person, per day (plus 18% Government Tax and Service Charge which is not included in room rate).
- Children: We welcome children 14 years and older during winter season, and under 14 years during the rest of the year upon request.
- 3 night deposit by credit card is required at time of reservation in order to confirm.
- Full refund if reservation cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations received 30 days or less prior to arrival will result in full forfeit. Late arrivals, early departures or no shows will be charged in full.
- Amex, Visa and Mastercard accepted
- Dress Code: Although Laluna is a great getaway for the fashion industry, the casual intimate atmosphere lends itself to the dress code of comfortable casual. In the evening most guests like to dress up a little more from their day wear that consists mostly of a bathing suit and wrap.
- Complimentary use of hobiecats, kayaks, snorkeling equipment and mountain bikes
Full refund if reservation cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations received 30 days or less prior to arrival will result in full forfeit. Late arrivals, early departures or no shows will be charged in full.