- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Classic Egypt Plus Alexandria Tour
Nile River, Egypt
Prices From: $3,142 per person
This tour of Egypt includes two full-day tours, flights around the country, and visits to breathtaking temples as well as a Nile cruise which will carry you past thousands of years of civilization and culture. Exploration of Alexandria is featured on this trip, exposing you to the lesser-known Mediterranean port with a surprisingly unique atmosphere, somewhat separate from the rest of Egypt.
Day 1 - Cairo Arrival
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, where you will be assisted to your hotel by a representative.
Day 2 - Saqqara, Giza
A full day trip to the Step Pyramids of Saqqara, the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.
Day 3 - Cairo
Explore Cairo's Egyptian Museum and visit the Citadel of Saladin and Muhammad Ali Pasha's Alabaster Mosque.
Day 4 - Cairo - Abu Simbel - Aswan
Return via domestic flight to Aswan to visit the temples of Rameses II and Nefertiti.
Day 5 - Aswan - Nile River Cruise
Tour the High Dam and Philae Temple and transfer to your Nile Cruise where you'll stay overnight.
Day 6 - Nile River Cruise
Go North to visit the Temple of Sobek, the Crocodile God, and further to Edfu where you will visit the temple of Horus. End your day in Luxor.
Day 7 - Nile River Cruise
An early morning trip to West Thebes will include views of the Valley of the Kings, Deir-el-Medineh, the Temple of Deir El-Bahari and Colossi of Memnom. End your day peacefully with a return to the cruise and stay overnight in Luxor.
Day 8 - Nile River Cruise - Luxor
Visit the East Bank of Luxor and explore the Temple of Temples of Karnak and Luxor.
Day 9 - Luxor - Dendera - Abydos - Luxor
Spend a full day in Dendara visiting the Temple of Hathor, and continue to Abydos to visit the Temple of Seti I. Transfer back to Luxor in an airconditioned vehicle.
Day 10 - Luxor - Cairo
Spend a day exploring Cairo or relaxing at your hotel.
Day 11 - Cairo - Alexandria - Cairo
After breakfast, take a trip to Alexandria and explore the Catacombs, Roman Amphitheatre and the Fortress of Qait-bey which features a unique lunch spot.
Day 12 - Cairo Departure
Check out and transfer to the Cairo International Airport for departure.
Region: Middle East
- Our programs are particularly focused on cultural exposure and people-to-people interactions.We maximize your exposure to the local culture, creating a unique experience that most tourist do not get to experience.
- Our relationships with certified Egyptologists guarantee that you will be accompanied by people capable of helping you understand the 5,000 years of civilization that you will be introduced to on your journey.
- Tasting the cuisine of a visited country is an important factor to the success of an itinerary. Therefore, we have carefully chosen a selection of lunch venues serving an assortment of Egyptian cuisine, providing you with a chance to taste & indulge in traditional meals.
- You will be able to truly experience Egyptian culture, whether you choose to spend time visiting the Step Pyramids of Saqqara, the temples of Rameses II, bargain at the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar or just relaxing while enjoying the magic of a Nile river cruise
- We work with you to plan your trip, ensuring adequate time is spent in each location so that you can explore and experience everything you want to on your trip to Egypt.
- Prices Starting From $2588* per person(based on double occupancy)