- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Classic Egypt Plus Abu Simbel
Nile River, Egypt
Prices From: $1998 per person
This 8 day exploration of Egypt includes a 4 day & 3 night cruise along the Nile which allows adequate time to thoroughly explore the historic sights of Abu Simbel. Domestic flights offer spectacular views of various temples and mosques and personal assistance between airports and hotels will prove to you the exemplary service available through our trusted guides in Egypt.
Day 1 - Cairo Arrival
Arrive at Cairo International Airport where you will be met and assisted by a representative with your transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 - Saqqara - Giza
Visit the Step Pyramid of Saqqara; a milestone in the evolution of monumental stone architecture. Continue to the great Pyramids of Giza and the enigmatic Sphinx.
Day 3 - Cairo
Explore the treasures of the Cairo Egyptian Museum, enjoy a traditional Egyptian lunch and then continue to visit the Citadel of Saladin dominating the hill overlooking Cairo, and the Alabaster Mosque.
Day 4 - Abu Simbel - Nile Cruise
Transfer to Cairo Airport for the domestic flight to Abu-Simbel. Upon arrival, visit the magnificient Temples of Ramses II & Nefertari. Flight to Aswan. Upon arrival, transfer to the Nile Cruise. After embarkation, visit the High Dam & ferry the Nile to visit the beautiful Temple of Philae on the Island of Agilika.
Day 5 - Nile River Cruise
Continue North to Kom Ombo to visit the unusual double Temple of Crocodile deity Sobek. Continue navigation northward to Edfu to visit the Temple of Horus, the best preserved temple in Egypt, and second largest after Karnak.
Day 6 - Nile River Cruise
Cross the Nile to visit West Thebes, which includes the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Temple of Deir-el-Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to the cruise for lunch and then visit East Thebes and the Temple of Karnak; the largest temple complex ever built by man, and the Luxor Temple; a graceful piece of architecture housing impressive statues of Ramses II.
Day 7 - Luxor - Cairo
Transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your flight back to Cairo. Transfer to your hotel in Cairo and check-in.
Day 8 - Cairo Departure
Check out the hotel after breakfast and transfer to Cairo international airport fo the final departure.
Region: Middle East
- Our programs are particularly focused on cultural exposure and people-to-people interactions.We maximize your exposure to the local culture, creating a unique experience that most tourist do not get to experience.
- Our relationships with certified Egyptologists guarantee that you will be accompanied by people capable of helping you understand the 5,000 years of civilization that you will be introduced to on your journey.
- Tasting the cuisine of a visited country is an important factor to the success of an itinerary. Therefore, we have carefully chosen a selection of lunch venues serving an assortment of Egyptian cuisine, providing you with a chance to taste & indulge in traditional meals.
- You will be able to truly experience Egyptian culture, whether you choose to spend time in Cairo's Egyptian Museum, Temple of Crocodile deity Sobek or Temple of Philae on the Island of Agilika.
- We work with you to plan your trip, ensuring adequate time is spent in each location so that you can explore and experience everything you want to on your trip to Egypt.
- Prices Starting From $1998* per person(based on double occupancy)
- A licensed, well-trained, English-speaking guide, who visits the clients the evening before departure to explain the trek and answer any questions.
- Accommodation in Cairo at Tailsman hotel , Movenpick Pyramids or Pyramids Park hotel including Breakfast
- Three days tours in Cairo including lunch
- Accommodation in Luxor at 4* hotel including Breakfast & Dinner
- Domestic flight ticket (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo).
- Entrance fees of the monumental sites mentioned at the program.
- All transfers during the program at Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
- Hand-selected accommodations - boutique urban hotels and unique lodging options.