- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Turrialba, Costa Rica
Prices From: $120
In the Turrialba Valley by the wild waters of the Reventazón River, an enclave of beauty, luxury and peace awaits you at Casa Turire hotel. As a guest, you will be pampered by a professional, hospitable staff dedicated to making your stay a treasured Costa Rican experience.
Casa Turire's landscaped gardens abound with tropical plants, flowers and trees, creating an eden-esque setting. You'll fall asleep to nature's lullaby in your elegant room and awaken to the song of exotic birds in the pure breath of morning. Guided tours and activities are arranged to your liking, such as white-water rafting and kayaking on the exciting Reventazón River, horseback riding and hiking through mountain trails, bird watching and lake activities.
Region: Central America
Nearest Airport: SJO
- Rate includes breakfast. Breakfast includes coffee, tea milk, orange juice, toast, butter, jam, gallo pinto, breakfast sausage, eggs.
- Rate does not include 16.39% tax.
- Maximum of 3 adults per room.
- Children under 8 years of age pay $20 US plus tax and this includes their breakfast. Maximum 2 children per room when accompanied by two adults.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit payable by credit card or cheque 2 months prior to arrival during high season and one month prior to arrival during low season, Failure to provide payment or credit information by the timeline specified will result in cancellation of the reservation.
- Rates are quoted in USD but will need to be calculated when reservation is made.
- During LOW SEASON, all cancellations will need to be made 30 days before the date of the reservation. Cancellations done in less than 30 days before the clients arrival will be subject to a $25 US charge for the concept of reservation management. Cancellation made less than 15 days before the clients arrival will be considered a NO SHOW and full charges will be applied.
- During HIGH SEASON cancellations made under 30 days before the clients arrival will result in full charge.