- Featured Destinations
- Sample Trips
- Exclusive Deals
- Custom Trip Planning
- Travel 101
- About Us
Marenco Beach Lodge
Drakes Bay, Costa Rica
Prices From: $53
Marenco Beach & Rainforest Lodge is a Costa Rica Hotel with a privately-owned nature reserve and lodge located in what is probably Costa Rica's greatest natural endowment, the rain forest and scenic coastal regions and beaches of the Osa Peninsula. Marenco's breathtaking and exotic coastal location provides unlimited opportunities for adventure, family recreation, nature study, research and yes… even some rest and relaxation, in one of the world's classic wilderness areas.
Visitors will be acquainted with the diverse biota of our surrounding, including excellent examples of the Earth's most complex living systems, tropical rain forests and coral reefs. With guided field trips, Marenco presents these worlds so that those who come will gain a deeper understanding of nature. Marenco Beach & Rainforest Lodge makes every effort to foster a climate of inquiry, one in which people can enjoy the experience of learning.
What makes Marenco Beach & Rain Forest Lodge truly special is its proximity to world renowned Corcovado National Park, one of the most important natural wilderness areas in all of Central America. The unsurpassed biological diversity of Corcovado and its great visual beauty have made the park a mecca for bird watchers, wildlife enthusiasts and tropical biologists.
Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean from the hilltop facilities which are exposed to cooling sea breezes. The lodge was built in harmony with the surrounding rain forest and beach environment. All rooms include a private balcony and are fully screened.
Region: Central America
Nearest Airport: SJO
- Meals are served 3 times a day based on a family style fixed menu. Please let us know if you require any dietary specific requirements. Meals are not included in rates.
- Our generator usually operates from 5:30pm to 9:30 pm. When walking around the lodge at night, bring your flashlight whether or not the generator is operating. Candles are in the room for use after generator hours.
- Our large water storage tank is ample for the daily needs of everyone, even when we have a full house. However, we ask that you take small measures to prevent unnecessary water loss: don't leave the tap running when brushing teeth, report leaky faucets, toilets, etc.
- To ensure space or reserved, Marenco requires a deposit of 50% of the total reservation.
- The deposit or be received by Marenco within a maximum of 30 days before the arrival of the clients at our lodge, otherwise Marenco does not guarantee the availability of space.
- In the event that a third party requested space for the same da
Any cancellation or 30 days or more before the arrival of guests to the hotel, had no charges, except for flights.
Any cancellation or between 30 and 15 days before the arrival of guests to the hotel, had a charge of 50% on the deposit.
Any cancellation or between 15 and 7 days before the arrival of the guests to the hotel, had a charge of 75% on the deposit.
Any cancellation or at least 7 days prior to the arrival of the guests to the hotel, had a charge of 100% on the deposit.
Marenco or reserves the right to modify the above periods when high demand dates or reservations for groups.